If you’ve read Do It Wrong Quickly and Search Engine Marketing, Inc. and you’re itching for more real-life examples of how to put these principles into action, look no further. Over time, more and more case studies will appear here to give you insight on how other people implement this successful marketing philosophy.
Instead of waiting to have dozens of case studies to launch this site, let’s “do it wrong quickly” and start with just a couple, fattening up the list as we go.
- Google Website Optimizer Disappoints
- Kellogg’s Discovers What Their Web Visitors Want
- Borders Tries to Out-Do Amazon
- A Hospital Takes Their Customer’s Pulse
- Search Marketing, the Wrong Way
- A Do It Wrong Survey
- Social Media Marketing, the Quick Way
- You Can’t Plan a Guess
Do you have a story to tell where you were able to “do it wrong quickly”? E-mail your entry to me and maybe it will appear on this site, too. For more tips on how to super-charge your Internet marketing, order Do It Wrong Quickly and Search Engine Marketing, Inc. today.